Monday, January 20, 2014

Fall Instagram Dump

I know I have made it seem like I've been a total hermit the past couple of months--and that's not too far off the mark--but I have managed to get out of the house a couple of times.  These are some of my fall/early winter highlights from Instagram, to prove I have actually done some stuff!


This was an Etsy order I completed for a bridal party, absolutely loved this custom design.

My beloved UCLA Bruins made it to the top ten!  They didn't stay there, but that is just a small detail.

This is what happens when Mr. B does the laundry...

My darling friends over at Delovely Details made this awesome Star Wars themed tree for a Boys and Girls Club fundraiser.

We hosted Thanksgiving and this was our table set up.

We got to share our good news with our friends and family!

This little tree with all of our "fun" ornaments always ends up being way cuter than our big, fancy tree.

I took Mr. B to a Kings game for Christmas and we ended up seeing our first shootout!

Our awesome friends and family have started buying us adorable little outfits for our little man.

I braved the Polar Vortex and survived a trip to NYC with a group of students.

In NYC we saw an amazing production of Cinderella, seriously one of the best shows I've ever seen.

And got to see this beautiful lady up close!

Mr. B and I ran our second annual Neverland 5k at Disneyland...

...and we actually finished!

Okay, not nearly as eventful as a typical three month span, but we still had some good times in between all the naps!  I'm sure there will be many more fun things happening in life coming up in these next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment