Monday, May 13, 2013

Gold Polka Dot Vase

Since yesterday was Mother's Day and I finally got to give my mom this gold polka dot vase I have been holding onto since forever, I can now share with you the tutorial!  This is what I got to hand over to Mom for her Mother's Day/Birthday (Happy Birthday, Mom!) celebration:


You have probably seen different versions of this baby floating around Pinterest.  Here is how I made mine.  I took a vase I already had, some sticker paper, a one inch circle punch, and a gold paint pen.


I punched out some holes in a section of the sticker paper.


And stuck it onto the vase, making sure it was nice and smooth with no bubbles around the actual holes.


Then I filled in the circles using the gold paint pen.  It took a couple of coats to get full coverage.  I let the circles dry and then peeled off the paper.



And there you have it!  Finished product is super pretty and kinda glam!


Perfect for spring and summer!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sweet girl! I LOVE my new pretty vase...love the gold! And love you too :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete