Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stocking Names

Today I have another post from last year's Christmas.  I love the way these names on our stockings came out.  Of course, because I change my color scheme every year, I am going to have to make new ones, but that's a whole other story!  Here is the original post:



So with school out for break, I FINALLY have had time to get some Christmas stuff done around the house.  I made the sparkly name ribbons for our stockings a couple weeks ago, but didn't have time to go shopping for new stockings until this week.  I once again dipped into my massive stock of leftover wedding banner letters and glittered them up.

 


 


I super glued the letters onto some wide black ribbon.
 



And tied the ribbons onto our new white stockings.

 


Easy peasy!

(As you can see, while my colors change, my love of glitter is here forever!)

1 comment: