Thursday, June 27, 2013

Small Office Space Inspiration

Since it is summer, I am trying to knock out as many of my home projects as possible.  Right now, I have a teeny tiny office space that is mostly just used for storage.  Mr. B uses our second bedroom as his man cave/office/music room.  Eventually that second bedroom will (hopefully) be a nursery, and we are going to have to cram his office stuff into my already crowded office space.  Even though we don't have to combine forces anytime soon, my goal is to try to start some organization projects in there that will make the transition easier.  I've been scouting out some small and pretty offices, courtesy of Pinterest.  This is what has been catching my eye.  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)








Fitting all the junk of a crafter and a musician into one tiny room is going to be tricky.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! These are lovely images. Word of advice...use the vertical space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grayish blue desk. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A crafter and a musician-kind-of-office? That's a really a big challenge. All thanks to the world wide web, aside from magazines, it has become easier for us to look for inspirations like these. I believe the last one is what I see the most ideal for your husband. It's very bright and has a cheerful atmosphere. I'm sure he will have an amazing time in this kind of an office space. How's it going, by the way? I hope you already figured out the design that perfectly fits your husband's needs. | Clayton @ MetrOffice.com |

    ReplyDelete