Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Backyard Inspiration

I'm not going to lie, my main job in the backyard area of the house is to give my input and then stand back while Mr. B does the hard labor.  He is the one that comes up with most of the plans and ideas, and every once in while, I'll throw in my two cents about how to make it pretty (pink flowers!).  We are in the middle of doing some major overalling in the yard, and these are some of the pics that have inspired me the most.  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)


I'm not totally sold on this one, but I like the idea of the cement squares and adding a bit of fun color to them...


I also really like the idea of staining concrete, this one is stained to look like wood...


These awesome deck tiles seem easy to install and I love the look...


Definitely don't think Mr. B would let me do this, but I love these colorful garden boxes...


This one I might be able to get away with...


I like how in this herb garden, there are separate sections, would make it easy to keep everything organized...


I would love to have a firepit somewhere in the yard, and this one is a DIY...






Not totally sure how everything is going to turn out back there, but I will definitely share pics once it is all done!  Don't forget to enter the My Photo Framer app giveaway soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment