Friday, July 5, 2013

June Instagram Dump

Hello all!  June was a crazy month, with the end of school and our big back east trip, so I have lots of fun Instagram photos to share with you!  Get ready!


End of the school year celebration margaritas...
 Visited Disneyland's new Fantasy Faire section...
 Got the 1963 World Series replica ring...
 Captured this gorgeous sunset over Dodger Stadium...
 Witnessed TWO bench-clearing fights when the Dodgers battled the D-Backs...
 Made a custom baseball tank for our trip...
 Sampled some beers in downtown Baltimore...
 Had my fair share of Dunkin Donuts iced coffee...
 Serious olive envy at the size of this bar in Wegman's in New Jersey...
 Mr. B's ginormous piece of pizza in NYC...
 The gorgeous library at Columbia University...
 The uber LA hipster restaurant where we ate after the Yankee rainout...
 The screen shot of the official Yankee Stadium account liking my post with the hashtag "nysucks"...
 A little Dodger love (from me anyway) in the Yankee museum...
 The Sam Adams tour in Boston...
 A break from the beer, our last night in Boston...
 An amazing sampler at the Shipyard Brewery in Maine...
 One of my mugs in my new collection--if anyone lives in/visits Baltimore, I didn't get a mug there and I need one!...
 Gorgeous sunset from the rooftop deck of our gracious Boston hosts...
 Back home just in time for the Dodgers to sweep the Giants!...
 Discovered Jonathan Adler at JC Penney, who knew!...
 Adorable centerpieces at last weekend's wedding...
 So excited to find this in the Wedding card section at Target!...
 Got to see the 2013 College World Series Champions, my UCLA Bruins, at Dodger Stadium...
 Made this under the sea themed onesie for a friend...
 And this one too, think I might list them in my etsy store, what do y'all think?...

Quite a month, don't ya think?  Can't wait to see what this month has in store!  If you like what you see and you want to follow me on Instagram, click the pink camera on the right hand sidebar!

1 comment: