Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Insomnia

I have been having the worst insomnia lately and it is driving me crazy!  It has never taken me this long to get back into a good sleep schedule before.  I am definitely a night owl, so when we are out of school, I stay up late and sleep in late, but usually within a week or two of being back at school, I am back on track.  This year, not so much.  Don't know if it is a work stress thing or a baby stress thing, but I am done with it!  The past three nights I have gotten in bed by 9:00, but haven't fallen asleep until at least 11:30.  So irritating!  To make the situation worse, I am trying to cut back on my caffeine intake, so I'm only stopping for coffee once a week.  No sleep + no coffee = one unhappy and irritable me!  That concludes my vent for the day, tune in next time for something much more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment