Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Fashion Inspiration

For those of you who don't live in Southern California, you are probably enjoying lovely fall weather right about now.  Of course, for us here in Los Angeles, it is still eighty degrees.  That hasn't stopped me from lusting over fall fashion.  I am all about the sweaters and boots, so fall is my favorite time of the year for clothes shopping.  These are some of my favorite looks of the moment, hopefully I will actually get to wear some of them soon!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)










What's your favorite part of fall?  Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?

2 comments:

  1. I like your style in clothes! Some of them look really cozy! Following you from Made in a Day Blog Hop. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fallon,

    I found you on Made In A Day Blog Hop. You have a great blog. Love the fall outfit ideas!
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete