Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Instagram Dump

Hard to believe another month has come and gone!  I spent most of March working like a crazy person, so there's not much going on in the way of fun Instagram pics, but here they are anyway!  If you want to follow me on Instagram, click the camera in the right hand sidebar!

My main work project was the musical I directed at my junior high.  Here is one of our set pieces...

And here is my good friend Brianna testing out the safety of another one...

I finally got around to updating our baseball map with our dates from last summer...

And because I had a craving, I decided one night to whip up some cupcakes...

I hit third tri!

It still boggles my mind when I come across my own images while browsing Pinterest.  Can't believe how many repins I get sometimes!

At our favorite beer bar, I was stuck with the root variety...

Baby Bee got to attend his first Dodgers game!

I always feel like I'm coming home when I go back to Dodger Stadium...

And a hot dog with mac n cheese and Fritos on top?  Yes please!

And finally, the beginnings of a very productive weekend last weekend, Starbucks and Home Depot!

Can't wait to see what April has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment