Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DIY Picture Frames

Here is another one of my favorite Christmas posts from last year.  This is a great, easy, and inexpensive gift option for family members!  This is the original post:



If you are anything like me, you like pictures.  I realized as I was unpacking that I have an insane amount of picture frames, and with leftovers from the wedding, let's just say I could open my own frame store.  But one thing I learned a long time ago is that the best thing to get your mom for any holiday is a nice framed picture.  They can't get enough!  So this is another Christmas gift, one I gave to both my mom and Matt's mom.  I found these frames at Wal Mart for $4 each!

 



I used a metallic silver craft paint and gave the frame a couple of coats.

 

I took a piece of white cardstock to make the mat, and then put in a picture of the family from our wedding.  Voila!  Perfect gift, which including supplies, cost under $10.

 


Can't wait to make some for our house too!

1 comment: