Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Instagram Dump

March is a notoriously long month in the life of a teacher.  Smack dab in the middle of Winter Break and Spring Break--with no holidays--means a seemingly never ending work week...after week, after week.  However, given that I have been insanely busy, March went by super fast  and here are my Instagram moments to prove it!


Got to find a new wine bar just down the street from our house...


Did some house-hunting in West Hollywood with my momma...

Opened my Etsy shop and listed my first items...

Got to go out on the ice before an LA Kings game...



Developed a bit of an obsession with these felt flowers for my tote bags...

Enjoyed one (or two) of my fave alcoholic beverage (other than wine): vodka martini, dirty

A quick glance of my upcoming projects...

Got to see the beginning of the Beatles with the fam...

Mom made these cute little Easter presents for all the kiddies (who are all actually adults)...

The beginning stages of one of my fave bag designs, available in my Etsy shop...

Got to see my man playing at the world famous Baked Potato jazz club...


Not a bad month, eh?  Can't wait for my April dump as I have already captured some amazing shots!  If you want to follow me on Instagram, click the cute little pink camera on the right hand sidebar.  If you want me to follow you, leave your username in the comments and I will check you out!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You had an awesome month! That makes me happy :)

    Cheers to an equally awesome April :)

    ReplyDelete