Thursday, April 11, 2013

Utensil Holder with Handwritten Recipe

Hey y'all and happy almost Friday!  It's back to the grind as usual for me this week, and it is going to be a crazy month!  Which means I'm probably going to be eating a lot of cookies.  So I decided to make this utensil holder that I first spotted over at Calico


The tutorial was a bit complicated for my tastes, so I decided to employ the same steps I used for my DIY Jewelry Tray.  I found this plain white utensil holder from Crate and Barrel, and grabbed my trusty black paint pen.


I hand wrote my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, trying not to be too perfect about it.


And there you have it!  Super cute and super easy to make.  This baby would make a great bridal shower present, even better if you wrap it in my personalized heart monogram tote bag!



1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...I'd recognize that recipe anywhere...yum! This turned out so cute! What a great idea and a great gift in the tote bag too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete