Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Etsy Items for Fall!

I have been a busy bee (pun intended) for the past couple of weekends, working on some new designs for my Etsy shop.  I have come up with some adorable new onesies that are perfect for the fall season and I wanted to take a minute to share them with you today!  If you click on the picture, you will be taken directly to the listing for that item.  I am always willing to work on custom orders, so feel free to contact me if you want something personalized!

Since we are huge football fans in my house, I started with this football onesie...


Then I made this super cute Halloween onesie with a Jack o Lantern...


For baby's first Thanksgiving, this turkey onesie...


And this Christmas tree onesie is perfect for ringing in the holidays!


All of my onesies are available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, and 9-12 months.  Check out my Etsy shop if you are interested in ordering!

1 comment: