Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Survived Second Trimester!

Well, I've officially entered my third and final trimester of pregnancy and let me tell you, it is a relief to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel!  Apparently for some other very lucky pregnant women, second trimester is a dream, but for me, not so much.  Between the heartburn and the no sleep and the achy bones, it was a rough couple of months.  Sadly, I don't think third trimester is going to be any better on those fronts, but at least I know I am only weeks away from meeting my little guy.  Plus I have a lot to look forward to in the next couple months: two baby showers, a final baby free vacation over Spring Break, and lots of cool crafts and projects to complete the nursery.  I'm looking forward to sharing the remainder of my pregnancy with you (not in too much detail of course).  For you moms out there, any advice on how to hang in till the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment