Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blogger Love Shout Out!

I must preface this by saying that when it comes to computers, I don't know much of anything.  I can type.  I figured out how to upload pictures to this blog.  And that's about it.  Seriously.  So I am super proud of myself for finally figuring out how to add some cute social media buttons to my site (look to the right!).  Aren't they adorable?  I could not have done it without two cyber helpers so I wanted to show them some love!  I downloaded these perfectly pink buttons from Carrie Loves Design--for free y'all--how awesome is that?  And the buttons come in tons of different bright, fun colors.  That part was pretty easy.  Installing them and actually connecting them to my social media pages was a wee bit harder, and I would NEVER have figured it out without this tutorial from Adventures as a Small Town Mom.  So thank you ladies!  You have helped make my blog so much prettier and I am extremely grateful for your help!  If you want some cool social media buttons of your own, check out their pages!

1 comment: