Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Inspiration

So I'm not going to lie, I'm not a huge Easter person.  Being that I am not super religious, and I don't have kids, there is not a whole lot of Easter celebration happening in my house.  I didn't do a whole lot of Easter decorating, and I definitely don't plan to (now that we are a week away!), but I can appreciate some of the super cute Easter ideas that are out there.  Here are some of the cutest Easter things I have found on the interwebs.  (Click pic for original source.)

I love this simple but cute Easter egg display (especially because there is a lot of pink!).


Again with the pink...imagine if you added glitter!


This display isn't super flashy, but I like the simplicity and the subtle prettiness.


This one Easter craft I might actually try out someday, a "book bunny"!


This one stood out to me because it is bright and colorful, the kind of thing I might actually make one day when I have kids who like Easter :o)


I could see doing a display of my two "book bunny" ideas.  Super cute and easy.


Happy Thursday and an early Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate!  Hope you liked all this cute bunny pretty pinkness!

1 comment:

  1. Love those two book bunnies! Not too cutsie which is good :)

    Is Easter really only a week away?

    ReplyDelete