Tuesday, March 12, 2013

February Instagram Dump

Hey y'all, happy Tuesday!  I don't know about you, but I am quickly becoming obsessed with Instagram.  I feel like a hipster/tourist snapping pics all around LA, but it's so fun to post and view pics of everyday life.  So this is my first--definitely not last--Instagram dump.  Some of the highlights of my February!

My Valentine's Day banner


Mr. B brought this bottle of my fave wine from one of my fave Napa wineries after a bad day.


Mr. B and our friend's little one rocking the same awesome Chucks


The tables at one of our fave neighborhood bars


Homemade mac n cheese.  'Nuff said.


Valentine's Day manicure (busted that out all by myself, btw)


Valentine's Day goodie from one of my lovely students


Of course, a trip to the happiest place on Earth


Got to go see The Gift starring James Van Der Beek at the Geffen


Love this succulent display from Rolling Greens Nursery in LA


And I finally caught up with the rest of the world and discovered the magic of Scandal.


Not a bad month!  Are you on Instagram?  Leave me your username in a comment so I can follow you!  If you want to follow me, click my cute little pink camera on the sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. February was an awesome month for you...I'm so glad! :)

    And I'm soooo copying this blog idea!

    ReplyDelete