Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday:Coral Inspiration Board

Hello readers!  Given that I used to dabble in the world of weddings, I still frequently get asked about wedding planning tips and tricks.  I still help out the occasional friend with her big day, and I still love all things wedding.  So every once in a while I will share some of my favorite wedding trends and ideas with you (probably on Wednesdays, you know, because I love alliteration)!  For my first Wedding Wednesday, I wanted to share with you one of the most versatile, gorgeous and trending wedding colors: coral!  Coral is a great choice for a wedding color because it pairs beautifully with lots of other colors.  Plus, your bridesmaids will love you because everyone looks good in coral!  Here's some inspiration for you!


So pretty and such a great color for a summer wedding!

Photo credits, clockwise from top left: invitations, cake, bouquet, bridal party 1, bridal party 2, bridal party 3

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Wedding Wednesday...look forward to this! So much prettiness in these photos. Loving coral these days...plus it's kind of like pink ;)

    ReplyDelete