Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Styling Shelves

One thing I am not very good at is styling shelves.  As I am making updates throughout our house, I want to add some interest to the shelves we around, especially on our entertainment center and in the kitchen.  I (obv) turned to Pinterest for some inspiration.  I still have some work to do on our shelves, but these images have given me tons of good ideas.  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)







Any tips on how to best style shelves from you lovely readers?  I'll make sure to post some pics of my new shelves when they are done being styled!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty images and all great examples. Styling shelves or anything for that matter, is hard. I think practice and trial & error are the ways to learn. And of course, finding a style we like and copying it! :)

    ReplyDelete