Friday, March 8, 2013

Week in Review and a Winner!

It has been a pretty exciting week here at The Bees Times Three!  The week started out with my first guest post for my favorite blogger, my mom, over at Home Sweet Hollywood.

Then I got to be a part of Sugar Bee Crafts as the featured blogger for Mandy's Reader Feature.

My DIY tote bag was a featured project on Two Yellow Birds Decor.

I completely lost my mind and decided to list my first item in my new Etsy shop, The Bees Times Three.  Will you be my first customer?  Check it out and see!

And now I get to announce the winner of our first ever giveaway at The Bees Times Three!  Very special congratulations go to..........

Linda at My Crafty Home Life!

Woohoo!  Linda, email me here with your shipping info and personalization info.  Make sure you contact me by Monday and congratulations!

Thank you all for being part of such a great week, have a lovely weekend and I will see you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl, you have been busy this week! Hope you have a restful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete