Sunday, August 11, 2013

15 Minutes of Cleaning a Day?

If you are a Pinterest stalker (and if you read this blog, well...ever, you know I am!) you may have seen this pin claiming you can clean your whole house in just 15 minutes a day.  I am skeptical, but I am also looking for a way to keep my weekend free for blogging, crafting, and working on large projects around the house (and maybe actually spending some quality time with my husband this school year!).  I don't normally post on Sundays, but I wanted to put this out there into the wild blogging yonder at the beginning of the week so I have something to hold me accountable.  At the end of the week, I will let you know how it goes!  Here is the plan:


Has anyone tried this plan?  Does it actually work?  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I've done it and it really works! The key is to actually spend only 15 minutes. If you spend more time, you'll get frustrated and won't want to do it the next day. Also, if you miss a day, don't double up the next day as that will also cause you to be too tired and give up on the whole thing. If you miss a day, just let it go til the next week. Your house will still stay pretty clean and you won't get frustrated :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete