Friday, August 30, 2013

Etsy Favorites: Pregnancy Announcements

First and foremost, no I'm not pregnant.  But I started this series on my wedding blog of items from my favorite Etsy sellers and since my Etsy shopping is certainly not limited to wedding items, I thought I would start the same series over here!  I absolutely love Etsy (obviously, since I have my own shop!) because the products you can find are so creative, plus I love supporting small businesses!  We are starting out the series with some of my favorite fun ways to announce a pregnancy.  You may note a common theme (I'm not an alcoholic, I swear).  The best part is that if you click on the picture, you will be taken directly to the listing for that product, so it's like one stop shopping (and who doesn't love a little shopping)!







I think the first one is my favorite, what about you?  Which one do you like the best?

1 comment:

  1. Haha...the first one is hilarious! Love this post...so many cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete