Monday, August 19, 2013

Teacher Gifts Straight from the Source!

Well, it's that time of year again...time to get back to the real world and go back to school.  I know, I know, it's really hard to sympathize with teachers who complain about going back to work after two  months of vacation, but trust me, it sucks!  So why not sweeten up your teacher's first week back with a happy back to school present?  Trust me, teachers like gifts.  We mainly like three kinds of gifts: food, school supplies, and gift cards.  I made this personalized cup for two of my teacher buddies for their first days.  Inside are pretty pens, post its, and some binder clips.  Simple, but useful and cute.


Here are some other teacher gifts sure to guarantee an A!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)






Teacher gifts can be cute and still useful.  Trust me, we would much rather have a bunch of whiteboard markers than a monogram made from crayons.  Show your teachers some love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment