Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Check Out My New Ink!

Hey y'all, wanted to take a quick minute and share my new tattoos with you all!  Yesterday, I got not one, but two new tatts and I love them both! 

My first one is from my favorite book series of all time: Harry Potter.   These are the stars that are on the top of each page in all seven books.  Reading the series has had an impact on me since I was a kid, and has always inspired me.  I've wanted an HP tattoo for a long time, so it was super exciting to get this one done!






Number two is a quote from one of my favorite musicals of all time, Rent.  Again, this musical had a huge impact on me and has been one of my favorites for many years.  I love the words because they remind me of the musical, but also remind me to think of the most important thing in life: love.


Totally in love with both tattoos (sorry, Mom!) and super excited I got both of them.  These, and the majority of my other tattoos, were done by Big Jay at Aces High in Fullerton, California.  He's the best if you're in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment