Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Instagram Dump

Hello all and welcome to another installment of Instagram Dumping!  July was a busy month with birthdays and our anniversary, so we had some fun stuff going on!  Here are this month's highlights!

Added this cute whale onesie to my Bees Times Three Etsy shop...

Got to see the 2013 All American College Band at Disneyland (Mr. B is an alum!)

 My awesome father-in-law treated us to a beer/ice cream pairings tasting for 4th of July...

Helped my friend Sara make these awesome wedding welcome bags...

Worked on painting the tile in my kitchen (see tutorial and reveal here!)

Made this tasty spinach and strawberry salad (recipe here!)

Scored this awesome dresser for free from a neighbor...

Painted this custom canvas for a friend's wedding gift...

And here is said friend on her big day!  (A sneak peek of her wedding is on my wedding blog!)

Mr. B and I got some sweet Mad Men themed cards from my mama...

My fabulous husband knows me so well...this was waiting for me when I woke up on my birthday...

Went to Disneyland for my birthday, as usual...

And we got to eat at the swanky Carthay Circle Restaurant in California Adventure, and it was amazing!

When we got back to our hotel, there were balloons and champagne waiting for me.  Have I mentioned how well my husband knows me?

We got to crack open the two year wine bottle from our wedding guest book...

This is Mr. B signing autographs for some teenage girls at the latest Stonefeather show...

Accomplished my goal for the summer!

Got to see my Boys in Blue beat the Yankees!

As I was doing some "spring" cleaning, I came across my vows...and cried...

Went to the Grove to see the Backstreet Boys perform...this was our view of the stage...wonder how many of these people saw the first BSB tour 'cause I sure did!

Had to succumb to my husband's wishes and go see the Giants at AT&T Park, but at least I got to see the Dodgers flag at the top of the heap!  First place baby!

Overall it was a great month.  Next month's dump will include back to school pics :o(  Gotta enjoy my freedom while it lasts!

1 comment: