Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Fall Wedding Inspiration

Hello everyone!  Okay, for just a minute, close your eyes and pretend it's Wednesday.  Also pretend I''m not a total lame-o who forgot to post this yesterday!

I'm so excited to be sharing some wedding inspiration today from one of my favorite seasons: fall!  I personally would never have thought to have a fall wedding because the hubs and I are both teachers and therefore on vacation all summer, but I have been to a couple of fall weddings and they always turn out so beautiful (and mostly sweat free, which is a plus!).  Fall weddings can draw from some really gorgeous color palettes and there are some really fun details you can include.  These are some of my favorite fall wedding inspiration photos!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)












And now here are some fall wedding inspiration images all together in a PCW board!  Enjoy!


And now it's Thursday again!  Sorry for the delay, make sure you come back tomorrow for a truly awesome and hilarious post!

No comments:

Post a Comment