Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekly Weigh In #3

Yay for a good weight loss week this week!  I needed it after the big fat nada last week!  I don't know if it is the motivation factor or what, but it has been so much easier losing weight on this program than any I have done before.  (I'm on Weight Watchers currently--just the online one, no meetings.)  I have done WW before, but something seems to have finally clicked in my brain and though I have been frustrated at times, I have never even come close to that f***-it-I-give-up moment.  I am confident that I will get to my goal weight, just in time to get pregnant and gain it all back!

Stats as of 10/13:

Starting Weight: 187
Ultimate Goal Weight: 145
This Week's Weight: 163.6
Total Lost This Week: 2
Total Lost: 23.4

Next week I am hoping to hit 25 pounds lost all together!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment