Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Impatient

So Mr. B and I have been discussing the baby stuff at great length and have decided to start "officially trying" around May.  I am probably going to stop taking the pill around February so I can try to get it out of my system and see how long it takes for my body to go back to normal.  But I have never been known for my patience, and May seems so far away!  I am the kind of person that once I decide on something, I get to work and I do it.  I planned our wedding in ten months.  We started our house hunting in August of last year and closed on our place two months later.  I don't do well with the waiting game.  And though I know, logically, that May will be a better time for us, I want it to be right now!  I am a little bit like the blueberry girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, minus the rich daddy.  It's hard knowing that something so big and exciting is coming up for us in our future, but we can't really do anything about it yet.  I know that May will be here before I know it, but, let's face it, that's not going to make me any more patient :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment