Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I've Been Pinning This Week

I'm going to assume that many of you out there in Cyber Land suffer from an addiction much like mine: Pinterest.  Pinterest is my crack, my vice, my time killer (waster), and my inspiration.  This will be a weekly feature in which I will share my favorite Pins of the week (mostly so I feel like I have an excuse to keep Pinning like a mad woman).  (All images via Pinterest; click pic for original source.)

Forever 21 Maternity?  Yes, please!

A keg from a pumpkin, perfect for fall parties.

Lots of cool ideas for gifts in jars.

Homemade super cute bookends, could spell out anything!

Love this idea of wrapping silverware for parties!
There ya have it!  Thanks for stopping in and justifying my Pinterest addiction with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment