Thursday, October 4, 2012

Overwhelmed

I have been really good lately about doing my research.  I am reading through lots of pregnancy internet boards, looking up doctors and talking with some friends who have kids.  One of these said friends lent me her copy of What to Expect... and I have been going through it diligently.  And there really is only one word for how I've been feeling: overwhelmed!  There is sooooo much info out there (and some of it is conflicting info!) and there are so many things to consider and think about.  My brain feels like it may explode any minute now!  But, even though I am on info overload, I don't really feel scared at all.  Knowing my past thoughts on babies and pregnancy, I thought reading the nitty gritty details would send me running for the hills, but so far, not so much.  In fact, if anything, I am getting antsy and anxious for the time when we are officially "trying".    And how could anyone be scared of a face like this?

       
I guess the good news is I have lots of time to process all this info, and hopefully when the time comes, I will be as ready as one can be for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment