Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Fashion

I don't know about you guys, but I have been ready for fall for about three months now.  Fall has all of my favorite things:  football, cozy sweaters, yummy coffee, holidays that revolve around snacking...what more can you ask for?  Being that I live in sunny So Cal, I have been waiting for fall for a while now.  And waiting.  And waiting.  We got a quick glimpse of chilly weather a couple of weeks ago, but it was fleeting.  Last week I was wearing my summer dresses to school.  This past weekend gave me a glimmer of hope.  I actually had to use my comforter at night!  Woohoo!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will hold out for a while.  I cannot wait to bust out all of my cute and comfy fall clothes.  I may even need to do some shopping, so it's a good thing I've been pinning lots of inspirational photos!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)








I think it's safe to say that I will be investing in a good pair of brown boots.  Now I'm off to pray to the Southern California weather gods for more cold weather, and maybe even a colored leaf of two.

No comments:

Post a Comment