Thursday, October 25, 2012

What I've Been Pinning This Week

Happy Thursday!  Almost made it through the week!  Life has been pretty busy for me this week.  I've got a production coming up at school, so I have been working late and not sleeping much due to stress.  But I always seem to find time for Pinning!  Here are my faves from this week.  (Click pic for original source, all images via Pinterest.)

Brie and raspberry pastry yumminess, definitely making these for Thanksgiving!

Cutest advent calendar idea ever.

Melt crayons and make shapes using candy molds...um, genius!

This bag has me written all over it!

Adorable hanger for baby's home from the hospital outfit!
My most Pinned image this week was the princess themed, DIY crayons.  Totally loving that idea!  Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment