Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My New Obsession

A couple of weeks ago, I was going through the mail when I came upon a Disney ad.  I am a super Disney freak, and Mr. B and I are both passholders, so I assumed it was something from that.  But it wasn't.  It was, in fact, an invitation, asking us to come check out the newest Disney Store franchise: Disney Baby.  I mean, come on.  This store was practically made for me.  As of right now, there is only one location open and guess where it is?  Come on, guess.  The shopping center that is literally RIGHT DOWN THE STREET from our house.  Seriously.  It's like not even funny at this point.  Sadly, right now the store is doing me no good, as all I do is go in there and drool over everything and think about how when I actually have a baby, none of these items will be in stock anymore.  And it's not like I can buy them now and stock up, because that is just jinxing at its best (or worst?).  So for now I just have to look and wish and hope that all of these products are produced for years to come so that one day I can actually make a purchase instead of just ogling the merchandise.  Here are some of my favorite Disney Baby items for you to enjoy/drool over.  (All images via Disney.)





Are you squeeing as much as I am?  I hope so.  If you are not lucky enough to live in So Cal near the only Disney Baby location, many of these items are available at your local Disney Store too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment