Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I've Been Pinning This Week

Hello all and happy hump day!  So excited to be halfway through the week!  We are hosting our first of two Thanksgivings this weekend, so I am busy prepping for those, doing lots of crafts that I will be sharing with you soon!  But for now, here are my Pins from the week!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)

Use these chalkboard clips to identify items along a buffet.


Such a great way to add a pop of color to your kitchen!

A bottle of wine for every day in December?  Best advent calendar ever!

DIY maxi skirt that even a novice like myself could make.

Love these adorable, easy to make felt flowers!
And my most repinned image of the week was the DIY maxi skirt, with 81 repins!  Stay tuned later this week for some cute Thanksgiving crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment