Friday, November 30, 2012

Personal Post: Holidays Bring on Baby Fever!

Hey y'all, happy Friday!  Originally when I started this blog, it was mainly a place for me to be able to post about all of the things I am thinking about, from crafts to babies.  Most people in my life don't know that Mr. B and I are thinking about trying to get knocked up soon, so this is one of the places I can turn to to get a little baby gaga.  The holidays are really starting to bring out my baby fever in a big way.  I start thinking about all the cool things that kids get to do during the holidays.  I remember the fun of being a little kid and experiencing the excitement and anticipation of Christmas.  These are some of the things I am most looking forward to about being a parent, and seeing them all around me is making me a little antsy.  I am trying to be patient, but those who know me, know that is not a quality I possess.  Ideally, it will be a couple of months before we actually start trying, but it is definitely going to be hard to not jump the gun with all of this holiday baby cuteness around me.  Luckily, it will be a busy month with plenty to do to keep my mind off this baby fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment