Friday, November 23, 2012

What I've Been Pinning This Week

Happy Black Friday!  I hope you are all in a turkey coma and had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Here is what I've been pinning this week!  (Click pic for original source, all images via Pinterest.)


Love this simple but pretty wrapping idea!

Super cute DIY magnets!

Love this warm and cozy holiday outfit.

Awesome idea for pregnancy announcement!

Printing on brown paper bags=genius!
Hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend!  Try not to get crushed by enthusiastic shoppers and I'll see you next week!


1 comment:

  1. Great collection. I just found that printing on brown bags is a great craft or wrapping. We did a Thanksgiving scavenger hunt this past weekend and I printed on bags! Found you through Sunday Social and would love to have you stop by my site if you get a chance! http://www.thetaylor-house.com

    ReplyDelete