Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Banner

So since I am being a bad, bad girl and skipping my weekly weigh in this week, I thought I would share another Thanksgiving craft with you instead!  This was another super easy project, thanks to my school access to a die-cut machine.  I cut out the letters for "Give Thanks" at school, and then cut out the triangles for the pennants (they are 5.5" on the top and 7.5" on each side).  I glued the letters to the triangles, punched a hole in the top of each triangle, and threaded the pennants onto some brown ribbon.  I used some tape to get the letters to stay in the right spot and that's all she wrote!  It's a little hard to tell in this picture, but I am using the same decor from Halloween for Thanksgiving, the only difference was turning the "Boo" vase around so now it is plain white.  Easy peasy!  Definitely have a lot to do this week to get ready for Thanksgiving #2, but also definitely excited for a nice four day weekend!  Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thankful for you and your clever ideas :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete